The Cardiovascular Institute, in its eagerness to satisfy the needs of its users, has identified special cases where the transfer of the patient to our facilities is traumatic both for him and for his family or companions. This is why we want to reach the comfort of your home, facilitating the possibility of accessing less complex cardiology services such as:
- Holter arrhythmia monitoring.
- Blood Pressure Monitoring.
This service is initially aimed at people with demonstrable mobility difficulties, where the risk of taking the exam outside of our facilities is outweighed by the benefit.
- Avoid displacement.
- Avoid trauma derived from the transfer.
- Reduce risk of transfer.
- Minimize travel costs. (Ambulance, Special Vehicles)
- Minimize times.
- Avoid risk of infections.